Thursday, November 14, 2013

Plaid...On Plaid








Skirt: J. Crew // here
Shirt: Madewell // similar
Boots: Madewell // here
Bag: Madewell // similar
Scarf: Madewell // here

Today I'm teaming up with the lovely Nikki of The Fashionable Wife so that we can share one of our favorite fall trends...drum roll please....
it's PLAID!

Plaid is all over the place this season, and it's one of those things that never goes out of style. Working at Madewell, I am surrounded by almost every color of plaid shirt, and let me tell ya - it's almost impossible to not want to buy one in every color (which could explain why I've added 3 to my collection so far this year...oops)! But seriously...most versatile shirts ever. I've paired them with coated skinny jeanslace skirts and everything in between. And clearly Nikki and I both love plaid paired with cute, flowy skirts, since that's what we both went with today. So that's my plug on plaid, but I'm pretty sure you guys won't need much convincing on this one.

  Because when you think about it, what's better than a multi colored, soft, cozy and warm flannel plaid shirt? Nothing...except maybe when you're wearing one and drinking an egg nog latte at the same time (and maybe sitting in front of a fire too).

No comments:

Post a Comment