Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Talk To My Outfit Tuesday





Skirt: Madewell // here
Shirt: Madewell // here
Boots: Madewell // here
Bag: Madewell // similar
Necklace: Madewell // here

Dear Skirt: I'm just loving you paired with your buddy, Mr. Plaid Shirt. I think you guys were made for each other...the perfect amount of pretty and cozy. Side note - while wearing you this weekend, the hubs informed me that you are actually in fact, quite see through...so I'm a little mad at you for sneakily allowing me to unknowingly flash the world my ass. Not cool.

Dear Shirt: Hands down, new favorite plaid shirt. Everyone should definitely head out to their local Madewell to scoop you up because you are just that awesome. It's probably because you remind me of sitting around a fire pit while wrapped in a blanket, sipping hot cocoa...and doing other fall things like jumping in piles of leaves. What, no one else does that anymore?

Dear Little Bang Cowlick: Oh HEY there...thanks for gracing this outfit with your presence...and thanks for making me feel just a little bit dorky...we all need that once in awhile I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment