Monday, November 18, 2013

Refreshed






Skirt: Madewell // similar
Shirt: Madewell // here
Cardi: Madewell // similar
Boots: Madewell // here
Bag: Madewell // here
Glasses: c/o Firmoo

Ahhhh. Monday has never felt so good you guys. OK... maybe that's a slight exaggeration - but I just had 3 glorious days of ZERO work - and it was ahhmazing, and I feel oh so refreshed. It's crazy what going to the gym, watching Friday Night Lights on the couch for 3 hours straight, and baking pies can do for ya on a day off. And then top it off with Friendsgiving - a day of eating delicious food and drinking wine with friends - and a Sunday filled with husband & doggy walks, egg nog lattes, and watching Christmas Vacation...and welp, a girl just feels like a million bucks.

So that was my weekend in a nutshell. I'm going to cling to those memories for the next 3 weeks and pray they get me through to my next weekend off. And if they don't, I'm sure some more wine will help, right? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment