Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Talk to my Outfit Tuesday






Dress: Madewell // here
Cardi: Madewell // here
Shoes: J. Crew // on sale here
Bag: J. Crew // similar
Glasses: Warby Parker // here
Necklaces: Madewell // here & similar
Bracelets: Madewell // here

Dear Dress: Hands down, you are my new favorite dress. I should have known, after wearing your sister, the silhouette skirt, that you would be equally as amazing, but it took me awhile to bite the bullet and add you to my closet. But I'm so happy to have you now and I can't wait for all the shenanigans in our future...whether it's work, a job interview, a wedding, or drinks with friends...I know you won't disappoint :)

Dear Cardi: I really wanted to wait for you to go on sale before buying you...but I just so happened to walk into Madewell, and you just so happened to find yourself in my dressing room...and after that the rest was history. But it's OK because I can wear you through the fall too! Totally justified. Totally.

Dear Shoes: Sometimes I wish I didn't have to walk a mile to work so that I could show you off there. But since I'm forced to make that horrible trek come hell or high humidity...you are reserved for special occasions, like taking photos by brick walls. And sitting in my air conditioned apartment.

I also wanted to point out that there is a new tab up on my nav bar entitled "Currently Coveting". Just a little spot where I post the things I am lusting over...kind of a fun little wish list (and a great spot for the hubs to find anniversary/bday gift ideas, right)? 

No comments:

Post a Comment