Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Dots on Dots





Tee: J. Crew // similar & similar
Skirt: Madewell // similar
Wedges: Target // here
Necklaces: J. Crew // similar & similar

I still remember the day I thought of this outfit. I was bored at work and so naturally I was "outfit brainstorming" as I so often do when I'm feeling a lack of motivation for doing paperwork. In between doodles of dresses and stalking pinterest for inspiration, I remembered I had this adorable polka dot skirt number just hanging in my closet, waiting to be worn. And then I remembered that I also had this fabulous polka dotted linen tee from J.Crew, and I'm pretty sure I made some sort of weird expression/noise of excitement while I scrambled to write it down so as not to forget. That day was a great day...I put this outfit idea together... and my co-worker now thinks I'm totally crazy because I make random squealing noises when I'm supposed to be doing boring old paperwork. So awkward.

No comments:

Post a Comment