Thursday, July 11, 2013

Things That Make Me Warm & Fuzzy Thursday





Top: Madewell // here
Shorts: Gap // here & similar
Wedges: Target // here
Necklaces: Madewell // here & similar
Bag: Gap // here

Things That Make Me Warm & Fuzzy:

1. This Madewell top. Ain't she a pretty lil' thang? I went into Madewell to return something, and of course I walked out with this tank...but I'm pretty happy with the purchase because I feel lovely in it :)
2. THE BEACH! We are headed there this weekend with a group of friends and I can't wait to stick my toes in the sand, rock some beach hair, and just relax.
3. Not blowdrying my hair. I know this is a weird one, but lately I've just been too dang lazy to blowdry & straighten my hair, especially in this suffocating humidity...so I've been opting for the air dry look...which means I literally don't even brush my hair. HELLO extra 20 minutes of sleep in the morning :)
4. The hottug. Those of you who watch The Bachelorette will know what this is...but it's basically a hot tub/power boat...which means you can use it in a lake in the middle of winter...how awesome is that? See here to check it out.
5. Lazy weekends. This has definitely been on the list before, but the hubs & I both had 4 days off last weekend, and for once in our lives we had absolutely nowhere to go. It was glorious.

No comments:

Post a Comment