Thursday, February 13, 2014

Things That Make Me Warm & Fuzzy Thursday







Shirt: J. Crew // here
Jeans: Madewell // here or here
Hat: J. Crew // here
Necklace: J. Crew // similar
Boots: Madewell // here
Bag: Madewell // similar
Fleece: Penfield via Madewell // here (men's version)

Things That Make Me Warm & Fuzzy:

1. Tees with French sayings on them, clearly. Since this is my 3rd one. 4th if you count PARIS as a French word.
2. Baseball hats. It's funny how I was so anti - hat for a time in my life, because I thought I looked like a little boy in them. And I'm not sure what changed...but now I can't seem to take them off. So, if I do actually look like a little boy in them...please tell me, because I've become jaded :)
3. Sweatshirts, especially this one. I have not yet debuted it on the blog, but I can't seem to take this bad boy off, and I kind of want one in every color. Softest sweatshirt ever. EVER.
4. Hot chocolate with mini marshmallows. I've been drinking the crap out of hot chocolate lately, and I must say, it is SO much better with loads of mini marshmallows crammed in the cup.
5. Not that I need new glasses, but I am literally OBSESSED with these Warby Parker Wednesday frames. Definitely saving up for those puppies. Definitely.

No comments:

Post a Comment