Monday, February 17, 2014

Cozy Chic






Sweatshirt: Alternative Apparel // here
Pants: Madewell // here
Necklace: Anthropologie // here
Shoes: Madewell // here
Bag: Madewell // here
Hat: Madewell // here

You guys. The sweatshirt I'm wearing is THE most amazing sweatshirt I have ever owned. I know - bold statement - but it's true. It's so soft and cozy, and I love that just by throwing on a necklace, I am transformed into something we will call "cozy chic." In fact, I may have not taken this baby off for the past 3 days. And of course, in true Annie fashion, I also ordered a red one. Woops.

How was the weekend for you guys? Anyone have any fun Valentine's Day plans and/or news? Maybe you got engaged? Got some flowers? Ate a boatload of chocolate? That last one was on my personal V Day bucket list and I'm happy to report that not only did the hubs get me a BUNCH of chocolate, he also cooked steak & scallops, complete with brownie sundaes for dessert. He sure does know the way to my heart :)

No comments:

Post a Comment