Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Talk To My Outfit Tuesday






Sweater: Madewell // here & similar
Jeans: Madewell // here
Necklace: Anthropologie // here
Boots: Madewell // here
Bag: Madewell // here
Glasses: c/o Firmoo

Dear Sweater: Let me just say, I am SO happy to have you in my life. You sat there on the sale rack at Madewell for many, many weeks. And, since you were a size large, I overlooked you, time after time. But I've never owned a cashmere sweater, so one day, just for kicks, I decided to throw you on, you know, just to see, and I fell in lurve with your buttery soft and oversized goodness. End of story.

Dear Jeans: I will say that traditionally, the idea of a high rise jean totally turned me off. For some reason, I was convinced I would look like I was wearing mom jeans in you. But once again, I just happened to try you on, in my mind, to confirm that you would, in fact, be hideous on me...and miraculously...you weren't. And now you are probably my favorite pair of denim (mostly because you hold in that extra layer of fat that I somehow accumulated over the holidays).

Dear Boots: You have quickly become my fave pair of ankle boots. You are just that perfect amount of worn in, which makes you super comfortable to wear, and I love that you seem to get better each time I throw you on. Like a fine wine, you only get better with age :)

No comments:

Post a Comment