Monday, February 3, 2014

Talk To My Outfit...Monday






Tee: Madewell // similar
Cardi: Madewell // here
Pants: Madewell // here
Necklace: Anthropologie // similar
 Boots: Madewell // here
Bag: Madewell // here
Hat: Anthropologie // similar
Belt: Madewell // similar

 I took a little impromptu break from blogging last week, which is necessary every once in awhile, I think. Let me just set the mood for you guys...we were in Vermont with about 15 friends, skiing during the day, drinking hot chocolate with Bailey's & whipped cream, playing games, lounging by the fire, and just having an awesome time. So when I thought about going out into the cold to take outfit photos, you can probably understand why staying in my cozy pajamas cuddled up by the fire was WAY more appealing. 

But I'm back, and switching it up a little by talking to my clothes...on a Monday.

Dear Tee: I may not have known what you meant when I bought you, but now I refer to all my conversations as tete a tetes. And yeah, it does make me feel pretty cool, and definitely not awkward when everyone just stares at me after I say it...

Dear Cardi: I am loving your tomboyish style. Reminds me of my own years spent as a tomboy when I refused to wear anything but my dad's old tee shirts. Yep, I was pretty stylin' in 7th grade.

Dear Necklace: I fell a little bit in love with you while "window shopping" at Anthro. And surprisingly, I was able to walk away from you without taking the plunge. But clearly, about 5 days later, I found myself somehow back at Anthro, whipping my credit card out to pay for you. I guess I need to work on my self - control.

No comments:

Post a Comment