Thursday, February 6, 2014

Things That Make Me Warm & Fuzzy Thursday






Tee: J. Crew // here
Cardi: Madewell // here
Pants: Madewell // here
Necklace: J. Crew // here
Heels: J. Crew // here
Bag: Madewell // here

Things That Make Me Warm & Fuzzy:

1. My blue pumps! They may be a teensy bit too small on me, but I love 'em so much I am going to make them fit. Kind of feel like one of Cinderella's ugly  stepsisters, but I'm OK with that.
2. The game/app Head's Up. Have you guys played? It. is. amazing, and oh so much fun. Kind of like Taboo + charades all in one....and it's extra fun when you play on teams of 7 and have a million different people trying to get you to guess the answer. And if you haven't heard of it - download/buy it and play it the next time you are with some friends!!
3. Villanova game - watches. You guys know by now that I'm obsessed (and I mean obsessed) with college basketball...so I am super excited to be going to the alumni game watch in Boston tomorrow night. Go NOVA!
4. Waking up to the smell of bacon cooking. But seriously...is there anything that smells better and is more cozy?
5. P90X. I have slowly been getting into working out again, and I have to say, the P90X videos are pret-tay intense, but definitely an awesome workout. Beach bod, here I come. If only I could lay off the chocolate...er.

No comments:

Post a Comment