Thursday, January 23, 2014

Things That Make Me Warm & Fuzzy Thursday






Shirt: Madewell // here
Pants: Madewell // here
Scarf: Madewell // here
Boots: Madewell // here
Necklace: J. Crew // similar
Bag: J. Crew Factory // similar & similar
Hat: American Apparel // similar


Things That Make Me Warm & Fuzzy:

1. This outfit...I feel so Parisian in it. All I need is to be sitting outside at a cafe, sipping out of a tiny espresso mug, smoking a candy cigarette (because let's be honest, I would never smoke a real one). Get me to Paris now!
2. Skiing! I'm headed to Vermont tomorrow with a group of friends for a long weekend of hitting the slopes. Is there anything better than hitting the lodge for a hot chocolate + Bailey's after a hard day in the snow? Nope...there's not :)
3. My new hip hop workout video. It's actually the corniest thing in the world, and I'm pretty sure the instructor is wearing khakis while teaching it, which is pretty much the antithesis of hip hop...but I have so much fun doing it anyway.
4. The fact that new Spring arrivals should be hitting Madewell next week! I know it's still January, but still, seeing Spring clothes makes me that much more excited for warmer weather.
5. Old fashioneds. I've been reallllly into drinking them lately. Bourbon + a cherry? YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment