Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Talk To My Outfit Tuesday







Anthropologie sweater (similar)
Madewell jeans
Vans sneakers
Madewell bag
Madewell hat

Dear Sweater: Can I get a helll yeah? Hell yeah for getting you on sale. And hell yeah for your fuzzy fuzziness...I love it!

Dear Jeans: Hands down, you are my new fave pair of bf jeans. And that's saying a lot since I do have quite a few pairs laying around. You are one of those things I want to buy another of, just to keep safe for when this current pair starts to go downhill. 

Dear Shoes: I know it's probably a leeeetle too snowy to be wearing you just yet, however it was about 40 degrees today, and compared to the weather we've been having, well, that's like a heat wave. So I figured it was justified. Plus, you are kind of awesome.

Dear Hat: Obsessed. With you. I hope no one is sick of seeing me in baseball hats yet, because I'm pretty much in love. And I don't care who knows it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment