Thursday, February 27, 2014

Things That Make Me Warm & Fuzzy Thursday







Madewell jeans
J. Crew cami
Madewell cardi
J. Crew necklace
Madewell boots
Madewell bag
Firmoo glasses c/o

Things That Make Me Warm & Fuzzy:

1. This fabulous blue silk cami. Anything this color blue just makes me smile.
2. Ice cream sundaes. We've had some hot fudge, whipped cream and cherries lying around from our Valentine's day festivities, and I just can't help but overindulge in a nice ice cream sundae oh, once a day.
3. The P. Diddy & The Bad Boy Family station on Pandora. That station gets me pumped!
4. The new book I'm reading: Reconstructing Amelia, by Kimberly McCreight. I literally cannot wait to find out what happens...such a page turner!
5. The fact that March 1 is on Saturday...Spring is almost here people!! Get excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment