Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Talk To My Outfit Tuesday







Tee: Madewell // here
Jeans: Madewell // here
Shoes: H&M // similar
Coat: Old Navy // similar
Bag: Madewell // similar
Glasses: Warby Parker // here

Dear Tee: A tee shirt. With rhinestones. And stripes. Yep, pretty sure I had to wipe the drool off myself when I first saw you.

Dear Jeans: When I got a sneak peek of Madewell's Spring collection awhile back, I knew that I would need to add you to my collection of boyfriend jeans. You are seriously amazing, and I don't think I will ever take you off.

Dear Shoes: Even though I have you in my life, I kind of want your similar version, listed above. But, I ask, how many pairs of sexy black pumps does a girl need? I'm thinking I better stop asking that question, because that leads to: how many scarves does one girl need? How many plaid shirts? And let's be honest, those are things I just don't want to think about. Or feel guilty about :)

No comments:

Post a Comment