Thursday, January 16, 2014

Things That Make Me Warm & Fuzzy Thursday






Pants: Madewell // here
Tee: Madewell // similar
Shirt: Madewell // similar
Boots: Madewell // here
Scarf: Madewell // here
Bag: Madewell // here
Bracelet: Anthropologie // here
Watch: Timex // here

Things That Make Me Warm & Fuzzy:

1. Jeweled t - shirts. And sweatshirts. And baseball caps. Heck, bejeweled anything is pretty awesome in my book...maybe I need to invest in a bedazzler. Bejeweled socks anyone?
2. This lotion. They had it in all the bathrooms at the really fancy hotel we stayed at while in Ireland...and I. am.obsessed. Every time I put it on I'm transported back there...staring at those beautiful green mountains with a cider in hand, decked out in my huge, white, fuzzy robe and slippers that were 3 sizes too big. Sigh.
3. Vacations/weddings! My cousin Jill is getting married in Curacao in May and we just booked our tickets!! Warm, sandy beaches, pina coladas and fun family times...here we come! In 5 months...
4. Avocadoes. As part of my new eating healthy plan...I've been eating an avocado a day, and let me tell ya, they are deeeee- lish.
5. The Bachelor. It's back...it's back! And Juan Pablo...I have 2 words for you... hubba hubba.

No comments:

Post a Comment