Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Talk To My Outfit Tuesday







Sweatshirt: J. Crew // here
Blouse: Madewell // similar
Jeans: Old Navy // here
Boots: Madewell // here
Necklace: Anthropologie // here
Bag: Madewell // here
Hat: American Apparel // similar

Dear Sweatshirt: You kind of make me want to go grab a beer (or cider) with muh friends so we can loudly bang our glasses together and shout CHEERS! Sounds so jolly, doesn't it?

Dear Necklace: You are one pretty sassy lady. Must be that tassel.

Dear Bag: You were a Christmas present from the hubs. I think I may have asked for a new bag the past 5 years in a row. What can I say...in addition to a shopping problem, I also have a bag addiction. But those 2 go hand in hand, right? You just can't have one with the other...

Dear Jeans: Would anyone like to hear about how much I love Old Navy Rockstar jeans again? No? You sure?

No comments:

Post a Comment