Monday, January 20, 2014

Vintage






Sweatshirt: J. Crew // here
Pants: Madewell // similar
Boots: Madewell // here
Necklace: J. Crew // similar
Bag: J. Crew // here

This is my J. Crew "vintage" triangle sweatshirt. I'm not sure what's vintage about it, but I will say that calling something vintage automatically makes it that much more awesome. For example, do I want to drink Barefoot brand Pinot Noir, or do I want the vintage bottle? 

OK, bad example. Barefoot wine rocks. And all you wine connoisseurs can sit there cringing at those words...but it does. Things we learned today: vintage = cool, and I'm clearly not a wine snob.

Also - quick side note. I saw The Wolf of Wall Street over the weekend...and if you haven't seen it yet...you should run out and see it ASAP....it.was.phenomenal!!

No comments:

Post a Comment