Thursday, November 7, 2013

Things That Make Me Warm & Fuzzy Thursday



Skirt: Madewell // here
Blouse: Madewell // similar
Sweater: Madewell // here
Necklace: Madewell // here
Boots: Madewell // here & similar
Bag: Madewell // similar

Things That Make Me Warm & Fuzzy:

1. This skirt & blouse combo. When I brought the skirt home and caught a glimpse of this blouse hanging in my closet...I got SO excited to pair them together. I think it's a match made in heaven.
2. Sunday dinner! My little sistah came over last Sunday and Nick and I (well, mostly Nick) cooked dinner for her. It's so awesome having her just a few train stops away :)
3. This wall mount from Anthro. Is it creepy if I have one of Aggie made? Creepy...or awesome...it's a toss up, and I'm leaning towards awesome, clearly.
4. Listening to 90's pop radio on Pandora. It literally makes me SO happy and nostalgic, and I'm convinced it also makes me more productive at work.
5. Ruffles (yes, the potato chips). I'm not sure if I need to explain this one, or just leave it be...but basically we had some in our house from when our friends were visiting, and I forgot how good those thangs are. Never underestimate a potato chip...lesson learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment