Monday, November 11, 2013

Leafy Keen






Skirt: Madewell // here
Shirt: Madewell // here
Sweater: Madewell // here
Boots:  J. Crew // here
Bag: J. Crew // similar
Necklace: Madewell 

 It's Monday, and I'm just going to address it...the elephant on the blog. It's become pretty evident that my little corner of the internet here has turned into a "how to wear Madewell guide". And sometimes I think about how that might be boring for you guys, or how I should branch out more, or maybe stop spending every paycheck at Madewell. But, I decided I'm not going to torture myself over it any longer because hey, I love the brand, and they have some pretty dang cute clothes. So hopefully you guys are OK with that. And if not, er, well...I got nothin' :)

Side note: I am really loving this bright orange and green together...I feel a little like a pretty leaf...which I'm strangely excited about.

No comments:

Post a Comment