Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Talk To My Outfit Tuesday






Skirt: Madewell // similar
Chambray: Madewell // here
Sweater: Madewell // here
Boots: J. Crew // here
Bag: Madewell // here
Glasses: Firmoo // here

Dear Skirt: Let's hope I'm able to control myself around the food this holiday season....because I'm pretty sure if I eat one more pumpkin cupcake...your zipper will be in pretty dire trouble.

Dear Chambray Shirt: You are the new kid on the chambray block. Just when I thought I couldn't possibly need another chambray shirt...there you were...on sale...in a shade and style I don't quite have in my closet yet. Done and done.

Dear Sweater: I have nothing but the best things to say about you. 1) you have stripes 2) you have just the perfect swingy shape and 3) two words - elbow patches.

Dear Glasses: You are the newest addition to my glasses collection, sent to me by the lovely people over at Firmoo! I was working at Madewell the other day, and a customer actually came up to me and asked me where my glasses were from...so you get some major props for that and for just being super cute. 

P.S. I know a lot of you have heard of Firmoo, but in case you haven't, they are an awesome site where you can order tons of different prescription glasses, sunglasses, etc. They also have a program, where new customers can actually get their first pair FREE....read about it here (it's amazing).
Other frames I'm loving: herehere & here.

No comments:

Post a Comment