Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Talk To My Outfit Tuesday






Shirt: J. Crew // similar
Cardi: Madewell // here
Jeans: Old Navy // similar
Boots: Madewell // here
Bag: Madewell // here
Glasses: c/o Firmoo

Dear Cardigan: I may say this every week...but you are my favorite new Madewell purchase. First, because you are oh so cozy and warm and oversized and amazing. And second, because you were on MAJOR sale. Yep, pretty sure I'm never taking you off. Nevah evah.

Dear Shirt: I'll admit it - you & cardigan were meant to be together. But I would appreciate it if you would stop trying to show him your goods by popping open your button located in my chest region. Just sayin.' Keep it in your pants...er, I mean shirt.

Dear Shoes: You might have a leeeeetle too high of a heel to be as practical as my other ankle boots. But you are so dang cute, I'm just going to suffer through the pain and wear you every chance I get. On that note - does anyone else just wish all women would agree to never wear heels again? Because as much as I love them, they will never be comfortable to me. No? Just me? 
Mmmkay.

No comments:

Post a Comment