Thursday, November 21, 2013

Things That Make Me Warm & Fuzzy Thursday






Skirt: Madewell // here
Shirt: Madewell // here
Sweater: Madewell // here
Boots: Madewell // here
Bag: Madewell // here
Necklace: Madewell // here

Things That Make Me Warm & Fuzzy:
1. The amazing buffalo plaid shirt I'm wearing. I could try to further explain my love for it, but I'll spare you guys. Just know - it's awesome.
2. Friendsgiving! We had our first annual event this year, and I have to say it was quite a success. And by success I mean that there were adorable hand - crafted placecards for everyone in attendance , many bottles of wine, and lots of people sounding like this little boy in the bathroom at the end of the night.
3. Friday Night Lights. I know they say you shouldn't watch TV in bed....but if I'm watching something on my iPad, that doesn't count right? I just started this show from season 1 and the drama is just too good!
4. This amazing proposal video. Totally worth the 27 minutes. I die.
5. Holiday season! Considering we just had Friendsgiving...it's sort of kicked off the warm & fuzzy feelings that the holiday brings, including watching Christmas Vacation, The Holiday, and Elf. And it's kicked off the  overindulging as well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment