Thursday, October 31, 2013

Things That Make Me Warm & Fuzzy Thursday





Pants: Madewell // here
Sweater: J. Crew // here
Boots: Madewell // here
Necklace: J. Crew // here
Bag: Madewell // here
Glasses: Warby Parker // here

Things That Make Me Warm & Fuzzy:

1. This sweater. I think I might be officially obsessed with all things "boyfriend" style.  Boyfriend jeans, boyfriend sweaters, baseball caps...maybe I should start shopping in Nick's closet.
2. Halloween! I walk by a hardware store most days, and they have those orange plastic jack -o-lantern buckets displayed everywhere...which totally brings me back and makes me want to go trick or treating. If we dress Aggie (the dog) up...do you think it's appropriate to go with her? Too far?
3. Game of Thrones. So I've watched the first 3 seasons on HBO and I'm currently reading the 3rd book. I also started re-watching seasons 1 and 2...so now I'm reading about things that I already saw on TV, and watching things I haven't read about yet...as if GoT wasn't confusing enough. But basically my point is that it's awesome.
4. The fact that November starts tomorrow...which means Friendsgiving, Thanksgiving, egg nog lattes and Christmas shopping are all just around the corner :)
5. Carving pumpkins! The hubs and I picked some out last weekend...we roasted the pumpkin seeds, and set our little hearts to making masterpieces. Well, Nick, he somehow intricately carved the Boston Red Sox B into his pumpkin, and let me tell ya...it looked awesome. Mine, well, mine looked a little...special. Let's just say I've been telling people that he had a stroke, and that's why the left side of his mouth is all droopy...

No comments:

Post a Comment