Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Talk To My Outfit Tuesday






Skirt: Madewell // here
Sweater: J. Crew // similar
Boots: J. Crew // here
Coat: Madewell // here
Bag: Madewell // similar
Scarf: Madewell // similar

Dear Skirt: I feel so fun and fabulous when I wear you...it might be because your flare is so flirty...so thanks for being fantastic (this post is brought to you by the letter F).

Dear Sweater: You are one of those things that I could buy in every color. I just love your forgiving silhouette and the fact that I can totally eat a dozen donuts while wearing you and not feel even a little bit fat. Er...not that I would ever eat a dozen donuts...ever...

Dear Coat: I know this can probably be said about many things at Madewell...but when they stocked the racks with you, I just couldn't help myself. Your plaid exterior was basically just calling my name...and well, I couldn't ignore you now could I? It helps that you are also the perfect fall coat and therefore totally justifiable. Totally.

Dear Boots: You were a birthday present from my family...and I have to say, I'm pretty excited to have you around for the Fall & Winter. Especially because you're such a warm, buttery brown color, annnnd...you have zippers on your behind...nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment