1. This sweater....literally makes me warm & fuzzy. Love the color, and you guys might not be able to tell...but there are tiny little flecks of colored yarn sprinkled throughout which makes it extra cozy (and pretty) in my book.
2. Comedy shows. We went to a local comedy club this past weekend for my birthday, and there's just nothing like a good, full bellied, makes your cheeks hurt laugh.
3. Nashville (the TV show). Does anyone watch? It's SO good, plus, the music is amazing (and Gunnar is pretty nice to look at....kind of reminds me of a cowboy/Southern version of Ryan Gosling)...right? Hotness.
4. Hot apple cider, speaking of hot! We've been keeping a jug in the fridge lately, and I just love heating up a cup after dinner and snuggling on the couch.
5. This adorable hatfrom the Gap. In the words of Chandler Bing...could there BE a cuter hat?