Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Talk To My Outfit Tuesday







Skirt: Madewell // here
Sweater: Madewell // here
Boots: J. Crew // here
Socks: Madewell // here
Bag: Madewell // similar
Hat: J. Crew // here

Dear Skirt: I mean, you are pretty dang cute, girlfriend. Plus, your waistband is extra stretchy, which means you make the perfect date for the upcoming holidays :)

Dear Sweater: There is nothing like a good old fashioned fair isle sweater. Also...there is nothing like a good old fashioned, while we're talking sweaters and bourbon.

Dear Socks: Thanks a million for covering up my wobbly, knobby knees. But seriously...because without you socks, everyone would be able to tell that Dobby and I are clearly related.... (which I would normally think is awesome...but seriously...just look at Dobby's knees...terrible).

No comments:

Post a Comment