Monday, October 28, 2013

Swingy






Jeans: Old Navy // here
Cami: Madewell // here
Cardi: Madewell // here
Scarf: Madewell // here
Boots: Madewell // here
Bag: Madewell // here
Necklace: Madewell // here

Well, I'm back to working like a crazy lady after being off the past 2 weekends...but I suppose that's how it goes, right? And even though I worked most of the weekend, there was definitely still time for some fun as well. Fun that involved some friends visiting from NY & Philly, homemade brunch, an  event at Harpoon Brewery (with beer brewed by Nick), apple pie moonshine, and some baseball. Now if only my next weekend off wasn't a month away :)

On a side note, I wore this outfit to a little old Mexican restaurant when the fam was in town last weekend. Let me just say - swingy silk camis are perfect for overindulging in chips, gauc and margaritas.

No comments:

Post a Comment