Thursday, October 17, 2013

Things That Make Me Warm & Fuzzy Thursday






Jeans: Madewell // here
Sweater: Madewell // here
Scarf: Madewell // here
Boots: Madewell // here
Bag: Madewell // here

Things That Make Me Warm & Fuzzy:

1. It's here, it's here! My birthday is TOMORROW! And I can't wait to celebrate by drinking, dancing my bootay off, and hangin' with my fam!
2. These boyfriend jeans...they are literally the comfiest thangs eva.
3. Fall. I know, I'm being totally redundant here because I literally can't shut up about all things fall...but this time of year is just so dang amazing and beautiful.
4. The fact that 4 of my favorite people from college now live within 1 mile of us...so all together we are the 6 best friends that anyone can have...and it's awesome. 
5. Family time! Can't wait to spend the weekend with my mom, dad, little sis, dogs and husband. Best part? I kind of feel like a real grown up because we now have a second  bedroom with an actual bed in it for my parents to stay in...and for some reason that kind of feels like a big deal. I'm really growing up aren't I? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment