Thursday, September 19, 2013

Things That Make Me Warm & Fuzzy Thursday






Skirt: Nordstrom // here
Sweatshirt: Old Navy // here
Sneakers: Converse // similar
Necklace: c/o Lookbook Store // here
Hat: J.Crew // here

Things That Make Me Warm & Fuzzy:

1. This outfit! I wish I could take credit for pairing a comfy sweatshirt and sneakers with a sassy leather skirt, but I'm pretty sure I saw something similar on pinterest. Actually, I feel like I'm always wondering...did I come up with this idea...or was it pinterest? Most of the time it's the latter.
2. These gluten free pumpkin scones. I may or may not have eaten about 7 in one day. Oops.
3. Bethenny Frankel's new show. Since I'm still waiting to start work, I've become such a sucker for daytime TV, and I'm particularly loving Bethenny...she's just so fun and funny. 
4. The fact that Jax Teller (from Sons of Anarchy) is going to play Christian Grey in the 50 Shades movie. HOTNESS.
5. My Yankee candle in Harvest scent...it's amazing how a smell can make you feel so nostalgic, and that candle does it to me every year.

No comments:

Post a Comment