Monday, September 23, 2013

Back to the Grind






Pants: Madewell // here
Tee: Madewell // here
Necklace: Etsy // similar
Shoes: H&M // similar
Clutch: J. Crew Factory // similar

Welp, today I'm officially back to the grind! Meaning I start my big girl nursing job and can actually start getting paid again...which is awesome. I have to say, having 4 weeks off to unpack, organize, enjoy some beautiful fall weather, bake a stupid amount of pumpkin flavored things, and re-discover our city again was pretty amazing...but I'm kind of ready to get back to having some sort of normal schedule. And, the double chin I developed as a result of overindulging in fall goodies is just begging me to have a regular eating schedule, one that involves veggies.

Wait a minute. Who am I kidding? Sleeping in, watching daytime TV, eating junk food, hanging out with Aggie and wearing sweatpants 75% of the time was awesome and I'm definitely going to miss it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment