Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Talk To My Outfit Tuesday





Jeans: Madewell // similar
Sweater: J. Crew // here
Boots: Madewell // here
Bag: J. Crew // similar
Glasses: Warby Parker // here

Dear Jeans: Sadly you are starting to develop a hole above your right back pocket...and I'm afraid the next time I forget about that hole and go to pull you up a little bit too hard...well, I might end up showing the world a little more of my backside than they want to see...

Dear Sweater: Luckily the 2 year wedding anniversary theme is cotton, so I got to pick you out to help us celebrate! Clothes & Mexican food? Best anniversary ever.

Dear Boots: Happy early birthday to me! My actual birthday isn't until October, but I asked the hubs to get you guys for me as a birthday present...and I just couldn't keep you all cooped up in the closet for another month, especially when we've been having such awesome fall weather lately. Yeah, I might be sad next month when I have no birthday presents to open...but it's totally worth it to be able to wear you now...I mean, you just go so well with pumpkin spice lattes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment