Monday, September 9, 2013

Hello Again







Skirt: Madewell // here
Tee: Madewell // similar
Blouse: Madewell // similar
Necklace: J. Crew // similar
Boots: Madewell // here
Bracelet: J. Crew Factory // similar

Well let me just start by saying HELLO again. Nice to be re-acquainted with you guys! So sorry it appears that I fell off the face of the earth in terms of visiting and commenting all of your lovely blogs...things have been CRAY around here, so I appreciate you all hanging in there with me.

Now that we're officially moved in, unpacked, and settled in Boston...I can hopefully get back to a normal blogging schedule. The new apartment is AWESOME...we have a big 'ol deck to hang out on, plus I somehow convinced the hubs to let me turn the "sun room" into a makeshift walk-in closet...I know...#dreamcometrue! Other things I'm excited about: having consistent cable/internet access (though I literally spent most of the past week on the phone with Comcast and had to promise them my first born child to get it), DVRing TV shows again, and actually cooking a meal instead of eating takeout. OK, I might be lying about that last one, because who doesn't love pizza, Thai food and Chipotle on the daily...but still.  

And now for the best part: I can finally tell you all that I will be working part - time at Madewell! You guys know how much I love that place, so I'm just unbelievably happy and excited to be an official part of the Madewell team in Boston! YAY.

So that's my news. I'll still be working as a nurse 3 days a week, and I'm just hangin' around until I start over there, which is actually kind of nice because I have a feeling things are going to get pret-ty busy again very soon. So here's to a day of loungin' on the couch with Aggie...happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment