Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Talk To My Outfit Tuesday






Skirt: Madewell // here
Tee: c/o Skip N' Whistle // here
Necklace: Anthropologie // similar
Boots: Madewell // here

Dear Skirt: So happy to be breaking you out again, and I LOVE that I can start wearing you with my ankle boots (for some reason, you just did not look as cute with sandals). Or maybe you did and I'm just overly excited about my ankle boots...either way.

Dear Tee: You have made your little way around the blog world, but who can blame you? So fun to see how everyone styled you :)

Dear Necklace: I bought you on a whim when I was showing my little sis around Harvard Square. I mean, we couldn't walk by Anthropologie and not go in could we? Oh no. And similarly, I couldn't not buy you once I tried you on and you looked so darn pretty, could I? Oh hell no.

No comments:

Post a Comment