Thursday, August 29, 2013

Things That Make Me Warm & Fuzzy Thursday





Skirt: J. Crew // here
Tee: Old Navy // here
Shoes: Toms // here
Tote: Madewell // here
Necklace: J. Crew // similar

Things That Make Me Warm & Fuzzy:

1. The fact that I only had about 20 pieces of clothing to wear this week since everything else was packed. It was actually kind of nice to not have a million options to choose from every morning (I know, I sound like a spoiled brat...but seriously, sometimes less is more).
2. Mixing pretty feminine pieces (like this skirt) with more casual boyish things (like this tee and these sneakers).
3. Weddings! We are headed to Chicago for 4 days to see my cousin Megan get married, and I can't wait! My family is pretty awesome, and a BLAST to hang out with. Did I ever tell you guys my mom has 10 brothers and sisters...and I, therefore, have close to 50 cousins? Yes....talk about a family party. And of course, they all know how to have a damn good time!
4. Baseball games. We are headed to Wrigley Field tomorrow to watch the Cubs play the Phillies and boy do I love a good baseball game (and a hot dog).
5. New apartments. It has been one hellofa week unpacking and organizing everything...and we definitely have a very limited budget to do any re-decorating. But I've had a lot of fun sort of re-arranging what we do have, and maaaaaybe buying a few new accent pillows and accessories. So fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment