Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Summer Brights





Skirt: Madewell // here & similar
Tank: J. Crew // here
Shoes: Zara // similar style
Tote: Madewell // here
Bracelets: Anthropologie // here

I know, I know...one day I'm wearing ankle boots and black leather (yesterday), and the next I'm all decked out in fun, bright, summery colors and sandals. It gets confusing around here, what can I say. Usually I'm a fan of wearing bright colors like this throughout the whole year, and even though I love this outfit, I have to say, I'm definitely looking forward to some of the darker maroons, blues, blacks and greens that seem to be gracing all the fall collections.

And for those of you who are still in denial that Summer is ending and want to punch me right now for even mentioning fall clothes...I get it...I'm sorry. I just really hate shorts and humidity, and I'm really excited for jeans, boots and cooler weather. Hey, at least I'm not talking about Christmas yet, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment