Thursday, August 22, 2013

Things That Make Me Warm & Fuzzy Thursday





Skirt: Madewell // here
Top: Anthropologie // similar
Shoes: H&M // similar
Tote: Madewell // here
Necklace: Etsy // here
Sunglasses: Target // here

Things That Make Me Warm & Fuzzy:

1. This Anthro "sleep top" I'm wearing. It's in quotes because even though that's what the website calls it, I'm not buying it. And that might be because if it really is a sleep top, I've been wearing "pajamas" out in public a lot lately :)
2. The fact that we can walk to a Shaw's that has a redbox from our new apartment. HELLO ice cream & movies.
3. Catching up with old friends. On Sunday I'm having dinner with a few of my college friends, and one in particular (Meggie) that I haven't seen in FOREVER...and I'm just so excited and giddy. That might also be because dinner is planned on moving day, so we will be forced to stop unpacking for at least a little while.
4. These Starbucks refreshers...they are the perfect midday pick me up (this is not sponsored I just actually really like them...preferably also with one of their marshmallow dream bars....)
5. Hanging out with my little sis! She transferred to Northeastern this year, so she's just a few subway stops away which is AWE.SOME. She is moving up this weekend and we have the week to just chill out before she starts school...I'm super excited....to have more hands to unpack :)

P.S. Welp, the big move back to Boston is on Saturday! I do have a few posts planned for next week, but I just wanted to let you guys know I might be kind of MIA for the next few weeks or so as we get settled in, etc...so please bear with me...y'all rock!

1 comment:

  1. Cool mix of textures, love how you've semi tucked your top in, is a great touch! I would've never made it through summer without Starbuck's refreshers, now I'm craving one!

    Cee. ♥
    Code Overdressed

    ReplyDelete