Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Toemaggedon!






Skirt: Madewell // on sale (+ 30% off) here
Top: Anthropologie // similar
Sandals: J. Crew // here
Sunglasses: Anthropologie // here
Necklaces: Madewell // here
Bracelets: Madewell & assorted // similar
Backpack: Urban Outfitters // here

Let me start today off by saying I fell in LOVE with the J.Crew sandals I'm wearing when I first saw them in the catalog a couple months ago. And I just happened to have a gift card leftover from Christmas...so I ordered them, probably a little before sandal season officially started. And so they sat in my closet while I fantasized about warm weather, bare feet and wearing them...until the day it actually became appropriate to bust them out. And that day was an epic day. Not because I finally got to wear my beloved sandals, but because Toemaggedon ensued after walking several blocks in them. If you have no idea what Toemaggedon is...see here...be horrified, and then we can chat.

Now, did my feet look exactly like Julianne Moore's did? Not quite. But at one point most of my toes were practically under the top strap, and my pinky toes may have peeked over. And there I was...walking down the street, toes all hanging out, laughing to myself like a crazy person because I couldn't wait to tell you guys about my Toemaggedon experience. It happens to the best of us, right Julianne?

Luckily when I'm standing still taking outfit pictures the sandals look quite cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment