Thursday, July 4, 2013

Things That Make Me Warm & Fuzzy Thursday





Shorts: J.Crew // similar
Sweater: Gap // here
Shoes: J. Crew // here
Bag: J. Crew // here
Sunglasses: Anthropologie // here
Necklace: J. Crew // similar

Things That Make Me Warm & Fuzzy:

1. 4th of July!! Hope you guys are NOT reading this post and are off somewhere swimming, eating watermelon, lighting sparklers and have a good 'ol time :)
2. But in case you are reading...#2 would have to be this Gap sweater. So comfy, and such a fun color, right?! Right.
3. Speaking of the Gap, just picked up this gem of a maxi dress the other day. My recent purchases have been all about comfort, but the best part is I think this maxi looks pretty chic too!
4. The fact that my sister & I will be in the same city starting in September (more on that Monday).
5. The pool. And hanging out with friends at the pool. And floating in the pool. And drinking in the pool. So I'll be at the pool today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment