Thursday, July 18, 2013

Things That Make Me Warm & Fuzzy Thursday





Shorts: Gap // here
Blouse: Madewell (old) // similar
Shoes: Zara // similar
Bag: J. Crew // here
Things That Make Me Warm & Fuzzy:

1. The blouse I'm wearing from Madewell. I found it in one of my drawers recently (oh the joys of packing) and I'm so glad I did because it's just perfect with these shorts.
2. Girl's nights! I'm having some of my faves over for some apps then dancing tomorrow night and I can't wait to get tipsy, dress up, and shake my bootay like I never have before.
3. The fact that vacation is so close I can taste it! This time next week the hubs and I will be landing in Dublin, Ireland and I can't wait for us to travel through the beautiful countryside, go on some hikes, relax & do some reading, eat some awesome food, and drink some whiskey :)
4. These mini tacos I'm making for the girls tomorrow. Thank goodness for Pinterest recipes.
5. Oh, and these cheesecake stuffed strawberries that we will also be indulging in. Ladies...break out your flowy shirts for this girl's night!

Can you tell someone's a little excited for girl's night?

No comments:

Post a Comment