Wednesday, July 17, 2013

From Good to...Wrinkly





Pants: Madewell // here
Tank: Madewell // here
Shoes: J. Crew // here
Necklace: Lilac Bijoux // here
Bag: J. Crew // here
On most days, before I go to work, I would say I'm pretty put together. No wrinkles in my outfit, hair with the perfect amount of wave, makeup on, lunch packed...feeling, well, GOOD.
And then I go to work. And apparently sitting at a desk all day takes it's toll, because fast forward 8 hours and this is what you get:
A girl with frizzy hair that definitely looks like it was never even brushed, eyeliner smudged under her eyes (was she...crying...at work?), remnants of peanut butter on my pants from a PBJ sandwich at lunch, and a teal silk cami that has more wrinkles than this guy. HOT mess I tell ya.

At least I hold out and don't change my heels for sneakers like...Miranda? Is that really you?
Yikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment