Monday, July 1, 2013

Copycat Monday





Jeans: Old Navy // here
Vest: Gap // here
Tee: H&M // similar
Bag: J. Crew // here
Shoes: J. Crew // here
Necklaces: Madewell // here
Glasses: Warby Parker // here

Every time I get the J.Crew catalog I break out in a nervous sweat. Yes, because I am SO excited to see all the new clothes and looks they've put together. But also because I know I should immediately throw the catalog in the trash to prevent myself from wanting to buy everything. Unfortunately for my bank account, that last part never happens - and the few times I may have actually tried to throw the catalog into the trash before looking at it...I ended up picking through the old paper towels and banana peels to fish it out again. Embarrassing but true. But I suppose it's OK to browse because the latest edition did give me inspiration for the outfit above. And I only had to wipe off the remains of the fish tacos we had for dinner to get to it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment