Thursday, June 27, 2013

Things That Make Me Warm & Fuzzy Thursday





Cami: J. Crew // here
Jeans: Old Navy // here
Sandals: Free People // here
Necklaces: Madewell // here and similar
Bag: J. Crew // here
Sunglasses: Anthropologie // here

Things That Make Me Warm & Fuzzy:

1. These sandals. How CUTE are they?! Plus, they're called "Santorini" sandals...so I like to pretend I'm in Greece when I wear them. Yep, I've eaten a lot of olives today (off my fingers of course...only way to do it).
2. Oatmeal cream pies! Do you guys remember the Little Debbie ones? I used to eat those all the time! My parents had a BBQ last weekend and I made a GF version, and they were AWESOME.
3. The fact that in 1 month we'll be in IRELAND. Can't.Freaking.Wait.
4. White wine spritzers. Alcohol AND hydration? Yes please!
5. Silk camis. I have quite a few, including the one above, and I just love how they can be dressed up but also dressed down.

Short & sweet today...Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment