Thursday, June 20, 2013

Things That Make Me Warm & Fuzzy Thursday





Pants: Old Navy // here
Sweater: J.Crew // here
Wedges: J.Crew // here
Bag: J.Crew // here
Necklace: J.Crew // similar and similar

Things That Make Me Warm & Fuzzy:

1. This J.Crew sweater I'm wearing. Isn't it the prettiest color?  And it's so lightweight...I only have pit stains on one arm instead of both. Kidding :)
2. BBQs! My parents are having one this weekend and I can't wait for good food, good drinks, good company...and catching lightning bugs. Because obviously that is what you do at the end of every BBQ.
3. Dexter! I know, I'm super late on this one, but I LOVE when there are 7 seasons of a show to catch up on...which somehow inadvertently leads to entire weekends being lost by watching episodes back to back...oops.
4. The rewards card I got a Fro Yo World last week...this could be dangerous. Or epic...what's the world record on consecutive days of eating fro yo? Anyone?
5. Chocolate covered frozen bananas. Best summahtime treat ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment