Monday, June 24, 2013

Copycat Monday





Shorts: Free People // here
Tank: Zara // similar
Scarf: Target // similar
Wedges: Target // here
Hat: Free People // similar
Bag: J. Crew // similar and similar

Today's outfit was inspired by Christine of My Style Pill! I've been lusting over the Paige shorts she's wearing in her version...and I get really close to buying them/convincing myself they're a good investment...and then I realize I can't/shouldn't spend $150 on a pair of shorts. I'm a big girl now and have to pay for big girl things...like vet trips and dog food for Aggie, that silly little thing called rent, my nursing license renewal (bleck, who wants to spend $ on that). And since I'm a big girl, anything leftover goes to buying wine and sour patch kids because those are necessities in your late twenties too, am I right?
Sorry jean shorts...maybe next year.

Also...special shout out to my little sis Sammy...she took ALL my outfit photos this week and she did an awesome job! Kind of thinking she has a knack for this because she found this pretty awesome (and by awesome I mean ghetto) brick wall that I had previously overlooked. So thanks Sam...you ROCK (and happy birthday tomorrow)!

No comments:

Post a Comment