Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Attention!





Jeans: Madewell // similar and similar
Top: Madewell // here
Bag: J. Crew // here
Shoes: J. Crew // here and similar
Necklace: J. Crew // similar
Bracelets: J. Crew // here

The question I asked myself when I first saw this top was: Do I really want to be wearing a bright yellow shirt in a city where I feel naked without my pepper spray and where my husband's car and our apartment building got broken into? The answer was no, but clearly you can see how I talked myself into thinking it was a good idea anyway. I might be re-thinking that decision when I want to wear this shirt in July and can't wear a denim jacket or sweatshirt over it on my way to work....but oh well.

Lesson of the day: A cute shirt trumps logic any day.
And also never leave home without pepper spray, especially when wearing a pretty, attention seeking shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment