Thursday, May 9, 2013

Things That Make Me Warm & Fuzzy Thursday






Jeans: Old Navy // here
Tee: Zara // similar and here
Blouse: J.Crew // similar
Necklaces: J. Crew // similar
Shoes: J. Crew // similar and similar
Bag: J. Crew // here

Things That Make Me Warm & Fuzzy:

1. Shopping/styling! I recently put together some style boards for one of my good friends, and this weekend I'm heading up to Boston to help her shop for some fabulous new clothes! Mission Stylist: Underway!
2. This graphic tee from Zara. I mean...it's linen...and super comfy...what's not to love?
3. Vacation planning! It's been such an awful few weeks that it's really nice to have something to look forward to...so the thought of beautiful Ireland in July is really my light at the end of the tunnel right now :)
4. In honor of mother's day...my mom & mother in law! I raved about my mom in Monday's post (thanks for being an amazing mother & friend...love you mom)! And my mother in law also deserves a shout out...she's a FANTASTIC cook and an awesome person (she recently shaved her head to raise money for children's cancer research)...so Happy Mother's Day to you both!
5. Outdoor dining! Went out with some co-workers for margaritas last week, and it was my first time dining al fresco this year and it. was. awesome. Even when the bug flew into my margarita...still awesome, because I was outside, enjoying the sunshine :)
Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment