Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Talk to my Outfit Tuesday





Pants: Old Navy // here
Top: J. Crew // here
Bag: J. Crew // similar and similar
Shoes: J. Crew // here
Necklaces: J. Crew // similar and similar
Bracelets: J. Crew

Dear Pants: Gotta love when you find an awesome pair of jeans that didn't cost as much as Justin Timberlake concert tickets currently do.  So I plan on wearing you forever and never letting you go. I would also love to see JT in concert if anyone has an extra ticket :) And if I ever do see that guy in concert, I might never let him go either.

Dear Top: I first saw you & fell in loooove while browsing my local J.Crew, picked up your tag, saw your price, and quickly filed you away in the back of my "maybe one day/ if I win the lotto" section of my brain. But then you went on sale, and then you went on super sale...and "maybe one day" became a reality. Now if only winning the lottery would become my reality...

Dear Bag: I'm guilty of using shopping as a way to make me feel better lately...and you are the result of those sad shopping shenanigans. I should probably feel guilty for buying you, because really, who needs a hot pink bag in their life...but you know what? I don't feel guilty at all. Must be because you're so fabulous.


1 comment:

  1. oh, Annie that bag is gorgeous. Don't regret buying it. You look so lovely.

    xoxo Ra

    http://ramona-strikeapose.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete