Monday, March 11, 2013

Copycat Monday






Pants: Gap // here
Shirt: Madewell // here
Boots: Target // similar
Blazer: Anthropologie // similar
Bag: J. Crew // similar
Bracelets: Anthropologie

Check. It. Out. Today's copycat Monday outfit was inspired by Alyssa over at The Glossy Life! The second I saw this outfit, and I mean the very second, I squealed with delight because I couldn't wait to copy. First because of the pattern mixing,  second because I knew I could break out my new floral Madewell blouse, and third because I've decided to wear my Target ankle boots to the death. So I  thank you for the inspiration Alyssa...my Target boots on the other hand, not so much :)

Did y'all have a good weekend? It was my husband's birthday so we had a great time celebrating! And I also learned that even though I FEEL like I'm still 21, as soon as I hang out in a bar with actual 21 year olds...I realize I am, in fact, a 28 year old (I think there's an e-card like that...but it's true). Now don't get me wrong, I love to have a good time...but the 21 year olds were prancing around in THE shortest skirts and tank tops with NO jackets in 40 degree weather, ordering endless appletinis/flirtinits/anything that ended in -tini, and dancing all up in our grills in a bar that definitely wasn't even playing dance music. Cheers to getting older?

P.S. Enter the $1,000 Visa gift card giveaway here!

No comments:

Post a Comment