Thursday, March 7, 2013

Things That Make Me Warm & Fuzzy Thursday






Pants: Madewell // here
Blouse: Madewell // similar
Scarf: Gap // similar
Shoes: J. Crew // here 
Bag: J. Crew // similar
Bracelet: c/o RedEnvelope // here

Things That Make Me Warm & Fuzzy:

1. My new bracelet from RedEnvelope! Isn't it pretty? I'm just loving the gorgeous beading with the gold detail. Also obsessing over these lovely rings and these artisan bracelets. And while I'm at it...look at this owl corkscrew and this AWESOME picnic backpack! OK I'll stop now...but I could shop that site all day, so if you haven't been...go check it out...it's the perfect place to proscrastinate/shop instead of work!
2. This blouse. Isn't it such a fun color? Goodness I love me some bright purple...just puts a smile on my face :)
3. My little old husband. Old, you say? Well yes - it's his birthday this weekend and I can't wait to bake him some goodies, give him presents and celebrate with friends.
4. Jennifer Lawrence. I know I know, the Oscars are old news...but I think I decided I love her even more when she fell up those stairs, and did you hear her gushing over meeting Jack Nicholson back stage? She is too cute for words. And I need to see Silver Linings stat.
5. March Madness. I may like this time of year even more than Christmas. I know! I can't believe I just said that either...
5. March in general. Exciting things coming up...like bday festivities this weekend, the Big East tournament in NYC next weekend, and my BFF's bachelorette party in the Dominican Republic right after that...pretty awesome month, right?

P.S Enter the $1,000 Visa gift card giveaway here!

2 comments:

  1. If you are going for best contents like I do, simply pay a quick visit
    this website daily since it offers quality contents, thanks

    Feel free to visit my web-site pregnancy helper

    ReplyDelete